Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BRIDAL SHOW IMAGES and GIRL FUN!






This past weekend I had some great shows and the group I work with is like my second family. I call them the traveling family! LOL Good times and great memories! I swear there wasn't a dull moment on this trip, well, not like there ever is with this group. LOL That can be a good thing though. I will have to say it was a good thing I caught my dress in time before it fell down or my cha cha's would have been exposed for all to see! LOL It was a nice save! Ladies, remember when wearing a wedding gown to have it fastened and then zipped. Key point! Here are some images! I hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my research on socialite nyc, i saw your post which is really interesting.And so informative about the Make up techniques. I noted that Veronica Hearst uses such techniques in his appearance.

    ReplyDelete